1,401 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffla encantadacatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomfresh fruitexcellent stay
998 - 1,003 of 1,401 reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My family and I stayed here for a night after driving from LA. We arrived close to midnight on a cold winters night but were greeted with a friendly warm welcome by the girl on the front desk (sorry I can't remember your name). Check in was quick and easy. Our room was large, clean and comfortable and we had a very enjoyable nights sleep. The suite has a microwave, fridge, and sink, but no eating or cooking utensils. Breakfast is advertised as "cooked to order" which applies to fresh cooked omelets, while the rest of the breakfast is hotel buffet style, which was pretty good. The hotel is off the freeway by a few miles but easy to get to. I would stay here again if I found myself back in Tucson.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GummyShark
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Checking in at the Embassy Suites in Tuscon be sure to pick your room scent or NOT! In this day in age one should realize to much of anything is not good and the room deodorant they used was to much. Everything else was great!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Travelling from San Diego to Tucson, AZ I couldnt have been happier to arrive. The reception staff was courteous and helpful describing the ammenities. Our suite was perfect as a home away from home while visiting family over the holidays.

The morning made to order breakfast and the evening cocktail party was the perfect beginning and end to our busy days.

The view of the foothills from the veranda are gorgeous!

I will definetely stay here again on my return visits.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and loved being close to a large beautiful outdoor mall with several restaurants and stores -even gelato. We played 3 golf courses nearby a nd enjoyed each of them. Lots to do in the north end and this hotel was a good choice for the area. The breakfasts are great ans are included in the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FrankCarolR
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Grat place to stay!! Staff wass very friendly and helpful. As i said before I wasn not feeling well andht they supplied my room with snacks and drinks. I sta her because it is convenient and very clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business