1,400 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffla encantadacatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomfresh fruitexcellent stay
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The rooms are a little bit old fashioned but comfortable. They are not very large for a family of 4. Quiet at night. Sofabed OK for 1 person. The breakfast is nice, but very crowdy. Pool is nice as well, with view on the mountains. Advantage: you can walk to several restaurants. I recommand the RA Sushi. And there is a CVS next to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michel R
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Needed to stay at a hotel that could provide me with a little piece and quiet for my surgery the next morning and this hotel provided that with excellent room sound installation between suites. Cannot say that all rooms are this way but the one I had met all of my needs. Stayed at the Hampton Inn Suites on Oracle Rd the week before and left during the night due to unruly kids in next room suite and night staff not doing anything to resolve the problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here for the 4th time. The property is in a great location with good views of the city and the mountains. Many Many restaurants and nice shops within walking distance. We will stay here again. There is a Flemings next door. The pool and spa were great. From the south side of the property you get the views of city lights. The mountains dominate to the north. The breakfast is complimentary and eggs cooked to order are always a hit with us. La Encantada is an upscale boutique mall with great bars and restaurants and it is walking distance. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Checked in the day of a University of Arizona basketball game. Lots of fans around that night. I like how Embassy Suites has a 5:30pm-7:30pm receptions every night with snacks and full bar service. I also like having a breakfast buffet combined with made-to-order omelets. The cooking staff was excellent as were the staff members keeping the dining room clean and attractive. The front desk staff was also very helpful in terms of giving directions and making good recommendations. In terms of restaurants, there are many nearby, including Flemings Steak House (next door), Tavolinos, Acacia, AJs, Five Palms, and many more. The property is a good jumping off point for the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Pima Air & Space Museum, Reid Park Zoo, the University of Arizona, Tucson Mall, etc. Easy access to up and coming Oro Valley. I found the property to be attractive and well maintained. My room was clean and spacious. The only thing of note is the somewhat odd parking lot, which is probably a function of the lot. Not much room near the front entrance, but plenty of parking in the rear. You also have to be careful to not miss the hotel entrance. There are two road exits before the right lane ends (with the second being directly into the hotel. I liked the property and will return when back in Tucson.

Room Tip: I liked the one friendly and understanding bar tender. He consoled me after the Ohio State football loss to Michigan State!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We spent 3 days here, and it was great. On arrival we checked in, we were a bit later than we had hoped, reception was very informative, we asked for suggestions on where to eat, and were given some options. We then went to the Managers Reception put on by the hotel, and were greeted by a wonderful guy behind the bar, that made a brilliant Pomegranate Margarita!
Breakfast was very good, with a wide selection of cold and hot choices. The service ladies were also very friendly and accommodating. The kids were encouraged to take some muffins back for later in the day as a snack!
The room was very comfortable, with a lounge, tv, fridge microwave, coffee machine etc.
The view towards Tucson was spectacular at night.I really cant fault anything. We took advantage of the shuttle service provided by the hotel to go to a local Mexican restaurant ( within a 5 mile radius the shuttle will drop off and pick up).
Susannah, at reception, was very friendly and gave us some great suggestions for the rest of our trip, printing out a map for us, as well as general info on what to expect on our drive.
There is a Starbucks within walking distance, a Walgreens, and not far away a heap of other shops too. Would definately stay here again and would recommend staying here to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family