$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$150
$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$127
$105
Hotels.com
$108
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$163
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$179
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$127
$120
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

1,386 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffla encantadacatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomfresh fruitexcellent stay
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I want to write a fair review of my experience at this hotel, and not focus too heavily on one particular incident that I was very unhappy about. First the good: Great & beautiful location. Great breakfast & wonderful staff service. Nice spacious rooms! We stayed 10 days & booked 2 rooms, so our final tab was understandably not cheap. To try to keep fit & weight under control during the holiday season my first choice is to swim laps. One morning I found myself locked out of the pool. Their reason: rain overnight & early morning created a slick surface. However, the rain had stopped @ 9:00am & the sun had been shining for 2 hours when I wanted to swim @ 11:00am. The pool surface was dry! After talking to an assistant manager I was told the only person in authority to allow me in to the pool was the engineer manager & he was off property at the time. The assistant manager called him on his cell, but he did not budge about opening the pool for me. I didn't appreciate his decision particularly since he wasn't there To see for himself, and would not delegate this decision to the assistant manager who was on the property??. I have been swimming for over 40 years & the only times I have been restricted from using a pool was for heavy rain accompanied by thunder& lightening or if a child made an accident in the water which required shocking the pool. I needed to swim at that time because we had plans for lunch & the rest of the day was filled w/ activity. I made arrangements to swim at another pool, but it was an inconvenience that i found unnecessary!

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank greengirlgetaway
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding our pool safety policies. Our policy is to always put safety first and I again apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Very nice hotel. They let me check in at 1000 as my room was ready - awesome! Front desk personnel were very pleasant and helpful. Our room was super clean and comfortable with a nice view of the mountains. I asked for a high room and a view, and I got both (well, they only have 2 floors…). The location was perfect for our needs as our target was hiking in Sabino Canyon. Breakfast was exceptional and the three folks on staff (one cook, two floor people) were so help. Even though it is the middle of winter, we were able to use the heated pool and hot tub - both were very good and relaxing after a long day hiking. What a great experience overall.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Winter Warmup Special was a great value for our 8 night stay. The rate was $119 per night and required a 4 night prepaid stay. This is a nonrefundable offer, so you have to be positive about the reservation--$30 per night is charged if you cut your stay.
The suites were comfortable, breakfast was well done with eggs cooked to order and lots of hot and cold foods available. Hot apple cider and cookies in the lobby after 5:30 p.m. and appetizers in the eating area between 5:50 and 7:30 p.m. were extra treats. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms clean and user friendly. The extra sink, microwave, refrigerator and two flat screen TVs made the suite feel more like home. We used the gym just about every day--my husband was particularly pleased with the equipment and free weights. While it is located about 10 minutes from the freeway, we usually took Campbell Street which was more direct to the sights we wanted to see.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top (3rd) floor are quieter--request a mountain view. Poor insulation between rooms can be a problem if you have a noisy neighbor--which we didn't!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The suite has two flat screen, fold out couch, chair microwave, refrig no bath tub just shower (which I never use bath tub anyway in a hotel). Has breakfast which comes with room its ok. The two night stay was almost perfect except the horrible fire alarm went off. We all had to leave the hotel. We called to see what the issue was and we were told the "Fog maker" for a party made the alarm go off. Ok we can handle that so why ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE...................the fire alarm went off again and again. There is a managers wine reception however, we did not attend. The rooms did not seem spacious - The staff was very nice.

Room Tip: room 123 has a nice view and you have easy access to the room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This location is a little out of the way from the freeway, but has excellent service and outstanding breakfast. The hotel was extremely clean, and the workout room was spacious and had more than enough equipment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family