“I've found Thai that I like, but this is the place where one of our dishes smelled of dog waste” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mina's Thai - CLOSED

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Although not exceptional...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2008

Although not exceptional Thai, it's still the best in Tucson, which is swimming with bad Thai places. Mina's is a tiny, family-run place by the River branch library at Craycroft and River Roads. It's easy to fill it, but I've never seen it full.
The food includes a variety of curries, soups and noodle dishes, complemented by some excellent appetizer choices.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook