“Worth a Visit!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agustin Kitchen

Agustin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Agustin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,907 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free Options, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chef Ryan Clark’s creative farm-to-table cuisine inspired by Tucson’s local offerings includes amazing house specialties, an exciting ‘all domestic’ wine list and an arrangement of local draft beers. An award winning bar staff finds the niche in the menu with carefully created craft cocktails and house infusions. The kitchen crew works magic at this Downtown Tucson hot spot that takes sustainability seriously as it sends out tasty locavore lunches and sophisticated dinners, all at prices that are reasonable for what you get; a setting that’s a perfect mix of informal and beautiful and knowledgeable, friendly service complete the picture.
Tucson, Arizona
“Worth a Visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Our Second SaturdayLadies Luncheon selected this restaurant for July,,,and are we glad we did!Our table was ready and our waitress pleasantly passed out the menus, explaining the daily special . Service was exceptional...glasses filled promptly, lemon provided for our water. My red corn chicken enchillada was yummy. Ladies ordering salads all enjoyed their food as well. The ham and cheese sandwich was served with a cup of onion soup...and half went home because it was a large portion. Another gal ordered the green eggs and ham...and pronounced it delicious as well. Don't miss ordering the pesto and bread...small, yet enough we all got to taste. This is located in a courtyard...with lots of shops...easy to spend time browsing. Afterwards, we stopped for a "respardo"..you have to try this modern version of a snow cone. I will be back, even though this is 40 minutes from my home!

1 Thank Cassie2011

Green Valley, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dinner in July on the 5th”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Have been here many times and our meals have always been good. I like when the server asks if the party has ever been before / if not, to explain how the fresh items are selected and about the chef. I've always brought people from out of town and they enjoy hearing that information. (this server did not do that) My Mother got the shrimp meal and it was way too spicy for her....server may have mention that as looking at my mother one would know she's older and often the elderly can't handle the spice. However, serve was friendly and did a very good job. There were 3 of us and the other two meals were perfect. Desert was amazing!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Gigi H
Tucson
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the best experiences we have had at a restaurant. We were allowed to sit in the bar area where we could take advantage of happy hour drink prices but still order from the full menu. We had an excellent server & the food was tremendous...not a single weakness. My wife had the scallops & I had the hangar steak. We dine out a lot & usually choose less expensive places because often the high prices are not justified by the quality of the food & overall dining experience, but in this case we are already looking forward to going back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank azjimi
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Avoid the vegetarian pot pie - plenty of other good options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The vegetarian pot pie was uninspired and bland. However, I was able to sample dinners ordered by the rest of my family and the food was superb - thanks to excellent suggestions by our waiter. The fresh cavatelli (changes daily) ordered by my son was fantastic - it was "red, white, and blue" themed in honor of Independence day. My husband ordered the grilled sirloin and shrimp special which was awesome. My daughter-in-law ordered the diver scallops over risotto that was delightful. We had pre-dinner drinks on the patio and the waiter was fantastic. My husband ordered a drink called "glass eye" made with absinthe. I can only conclude that after drinking this, your visual acuity will seem as if you have at least one glass eye (this is a strong drink not for the feint of heart). This is definitely a place to come if you want a romantic dinner with that special someone.

1 Thank Lori_T22
Tucson, Arizona
“Mixed bag”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

A special birthday dinner turned out not so special. A party of 3 with 2 satisfied with their entrees, but guest of honor not. Excellent goat cheese starter. Superior wait staff. Would not return.

• Visited June 2014