“A better pizza place”

Renee's Organic Oven
Ranked #34 of 1,977 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A local restaurant with a focus on casual excellence. Our menu offers something great for everyone. We look forward to having you join us here today~ Great service, a thoughtful wine list featuring Arizona wine, SIP certified and make for great menu pairing. Excellent cocktails, beer served in frosty pints and a great happy hour served daily 4-6 and all day Tuesday's & Sunday's Renee's is not a chain and we are not a affiliated with any other restaurant.
“A better pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Renee's pizzas are unusual and succulent, a unique combination of something you really want to eat and something that you sense is healthy to eat. Salads are also terrific and they have a nice wine list.

Visited August 2014
Renee K, Owner at Renee's Organic Oven, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
I love your description of our food ~ Thank you for your support and for this great review!
Is there something we could do to have made your experience even better? If so, I would love to know what would give us a 5 stars in your book!
Feel welcome to email me at renees.kreager2011@gmail.com
~ Renee

“Wonderful food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here because we are kind of foodies and we heard the place was amazing. I am a vegetarian with a big Italian family near Chicago so I have a lot of experience with this kind of food. First off, our servers were extremely pleasant and attentive! You could tell they knew what they were talking about. We got a spinach and artichoke dip with fresh bread which was to DIE for! We also both got calzones which were very good, and they offer small and large sizes which is nice because I can only eat about half as much as my boyfriend (and the large calzone is huge!). After the appetizer, both calzones, and one tasty Bison stout beer for myself, the bill came to about $35 which was well worth it. I would definitely return!

Great to read this Kylee! Thank you for checking us out and for this review. It is so important to us that our guests feel all the love we have for what we do.
Your support and your sharing of your great experience really do make a positive impact on our business and it is greatly appreciated
“Terrific, outstanding, delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Renee's Organic Oven ALWAYS delivers the best food whether dining in or take away! Very attentive wait staff when dining in. Have tried many wonderful options but our favorite is the Caesar salad and an old town pizza.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you Leah for the local love! Sounds like you and I could share a meal together ;-) I love both of the items you mentioned and I enjoy them regularly.
We appreciate your support and Thank you for taking time to give us this great review
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Thumbs up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great pizza. My husband and I really enjoyed the Pizzas. The waiter was very attentive. I was able to get my pizza made with the ingredients I like and it was delish!!! We even brought the last two chocolate chip cookies that were left.

Visited August 2014
That's what those cookies are there for! Great to hear that you enjoyed your pizza experience with us
Thank you for stopping in while visiting Tucson and Thank you for taking time to give us this great review. Your support is greatly appreciated
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food + friendly staff + cozy = wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is a great restaurant, very "Tucson". Some unusual pizzas (I had the chicken curry and it was delish), yummy pasta dishes, organic greens. Went with a friend fairly late and they never once tried to rush us out, even though clearly they were closing. Try a slice of the fabulous chocolate cake--OMG, to die for. Have to say the wines I tried (once a glass, once a bottle) were pretty terrible so next time I'll pass on the wine. But everything else is great. Definitely a favorite.

• Visited July 2014
Great to see that you enjoy our menu, Thank you for sharing your love of our little place. It is my goal to wow you with our new wine list and get that rating back up! New Menu's will be on the table in October I sure hope we can impress you.
I look forward to seeing you soon and serving you some awesome chocolate cake!