“A Fresh and Delicious Must Try”

Renee's Organic Oven
Ranked #34 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A local restaurant with a focus on casual excellence. Our menu offers something great for everyone. We look forward to having you join us here today~ Great service, a thoughtful wine list featuring Arizona wine, SIP certified and make for great menu pairing. Excellent cocktails, beer served in frosty pints and a great happy hour served daily 4-6 and all day Tuesday's & Sunday's Renee's is not a chain and we are not a affiliated with any other restaurant.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After a week of fine dining on vacation we wanted something healthy and tasty to eat. Our B&B and post cards for Renee's and we decided to try it. We were delighted! Our salads were fresh and delicious. We also shared a yummy pizza and flour-less chocolate cake that was to die for! We ended up taking pizza with us in a box which made a nice lunch on the way to the airport the next day.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Dined 17 Oct 2012
Renee's is a cut above other pizza and Italian restaurants in Tucson.
We shared a Caesar Salad which was average, spinach dip which came with homemade bread and delicious, and a 12" Fred's pizza which was the best of the lot.
Pros: ambiance, wine list, cocktails, pizza and bread.
Cons: parking is a bit scarce...Eclectic Cafe next door.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We never tried Eclectic Pizza, but love the (new) name of this restaurant and waited too long to try it, although it's only 10 minutes away. I am basically a snob when it comes to food, I guess, and too many other Tucson restaurants (in my opinion) are sub-par for one reason or another.

At Renee's, we had delicious coffee, a veggie pizza, and a meatball sub. Delivery was just as promised and everyone extremely pleasant. I don't think I've ever had a better pizza and I have eaten it around the world. I thought that I made good pizza, but no way, this was way better :0)

We felt so healthy too, like we were eating real food and not (most of) today's Franken-food. We cannot wait to eat here again and try more of the pizzas and everything else. This was a meal to remember. GREAT job, Renee's, bravo and wow!

5  Thank Lena B
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The avocado salad was a joke. Basically pulled spring mix out of tub, add a little avocado, a couple pieces of avocado, pour oil and vinegar over top (Not Mixed) and boom. A super lame salad I could have made at home in 1 minute. Fettucine Alfredo was terrible. Meatballs like jerky balls. Thai Pizza however was excellent and may get this again carry out style. Wine also was good.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I drove nearly an hour from our home on a Thursday summer evening, thinking that the place would not be busy. We were wrong, and waited 30 minutes for a table. The name has changed since we ate here last, but the owner and food quality has not. The "everything" pizza tasted fresh and was not a bit greasy. Steve makes the best chocolate cake around.
The house organic wine at $5 is a good value. The description of the $9 Cab intrigued me; however, I was disappointed that it was no better than the house wine.
My husband ordered the Cesar salad and the lettuce was cut so small that he could not spear the pieces with his fork. It would be better served in a bowl. The dressing was tasty, but oddly thick and served on the side. The poppy seed dressing for the spinach salad was so sweet it was like dressing the spinach salad with maple syrup and poppy seeds.
They do have outdoor seating, but are not allowed to serve alcohol outside. I admire their message to parents--control your children.