Arizona Inn - The Main Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Arizona Inn - The Main Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elm Street and Campbell
Description: The Arizona Inn is an historic resort spread over 14 tranquil acres of gardens, flowers and lawns in the heart of mid-town Tucson. The Inn offers AAA Four Diamond Award winning dining in our Main Dining Room with cathedral-ceiling and fireplace as well as our more intimate Catlin Room with views of the gardens. The Dining Room provides legendary service in an elegant yet comfortable setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Chef Allison combines classic cuisine with seasonal ingredients and innovative techniques. The menus change with the seasons to feature the freshest ingredients. Wine Spectator has recognized the wine list with an Award of Excellence. The Audubon Bar, with live piano music nightly and patio seating, provides a perfect setting for enjoying a classic cocktail.
Oregon
“Yum”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

A bit spendy, but worth it for the atmosphere and convenience. Service was top notch, wine list extensive and food delicious. I got the caprese salad and scallops. They have a 3 course meal with paired wine if you are up for it.

Visited March 2013

NYC
“Delicious Food, Beautiful Atmosphere, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I think my title says it all. The waitstaff was very patient with the seven women in my party who wanted separate checks. The choices of salads was more than expected, and all the food was delicious. My favorite was the taste of Creme Brulee that I had. It would be worth the 6 hours on a plane to go back for more!!

Visited February 2013
Green Valley, AZ
“Great Lunch with Best Friends...”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Last Saturday, had a great lunch. We were seated by the fireplace. Great food and service. A bit pricey but great for a speecial lunch

• Visited February 2013
tucson
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We took our elderly mom for a birthday luncheon and I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone was. The attention to us, to detail, to service was superb. The ambiance in the main dining room is outstanding. The history of the entire venue is amazing. We had a fabulous time. the only thing I can say negative is that, as a vegetarian, having only a "veggie" burger ( even one fancied up AZ style) is a bit boring. I wish there had been some other options for me. Otherwise this is a wonderful spot!

• Visited January 2013
Arizona
“Lovely atomosphere”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is elegant dining. I think it is pricey for what they serve but it is always good quality. Wait staff can be a tad stuffy at times but it goes with the setting.