All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful resort with an amazing “conversation pool” The grounds are well maintained. We stayed in a two bedroom condo. It was equipped with a complete kitchen with an assortment of spices, oil, vinegar etc. nearby Walmart was handy for coffee, eggs, salad makings. Lots of pots and pans and dishes and cutlery. Only two wine glasses but margarita glasses a plenty. Washer and dryer were handy and all laundry soap etc in room. We did not eat at the restaurant as we cooked in the room. King sized comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms.
A small bar on the grounds with a fair assortment of beers and wines and hard liquor.
I asked for a lower unit, but upon arrival was told none were available.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Barbara N
Reviewed January 20, 2018

An excellent place to spend a few days unwinding. Surrounded by beautiful scenery. Beautiful sunsets and brilliant stars at night. The vibe is relaxed and welcoming. Many of the other guests are either members or returning guests and are friendly and inviting to newcomers. The Conversation Pool is exactly that.The grounds are well kept and the rooms are clean. Good food. Chef Jeri and server Lori get to know people by name and make them feel at home. I will definitely go back next time I am in Arizona.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank viking1998
Reviewed January 3, 2018

An excellent , well planned, well maintained, well managed venue. We stayed in early December and for Thursday and Friday night - so the restaurant/bar were not open when we arrived. We were delayed by complex road works in the area but the lady (owner I think) waited for us to arrive and showed us to our cabin. We had the basic - no kitchen - but it was clean, comfortable and warm. We would book accommodation with a kitchen next time. The facilities are excellent, nice pool area with a separate water polo pool, swimming pool, and large conversation pool. The place warmed up on the Friday and obviously would have been even better over the weekend even bearing in mind it was off season. We enjoyed the area around the Resort, lots to do, and to have a naturist break on a long trip was excellent. We will probably return for a longer stay at some point. Well worth a visit
;

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Kentishman45
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very nice, friendly place for a day visit. I got a friendly greeting, a brief tour of the complex, then I enjoyed time by the pool, walking around the resort area and using the fitness center. The wifi was free and quite strong, better than many other places that I've stayed at. The facilities were are very well maintained and I loved the conversation pool, basically a 30 ft long curved hot tub. It was a late fall day so not very crowded. Well worth a return visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank ghp3
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I Stopped by for a couple of days after a business trip. The Resort is kept spotless. Everyone was friendly. The restaurant Food was good. Plenty of chairs at the pool. Enjoyed the four pools. Will definitely come again.

Date of stay: November 2017