All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2018

An excellent , well planned, well maintained, well managed venue. We stayed in early December and for Thursday and Friday night - so the restaurant/bar were not open when we arrived. We were delayed by complex road works in the area but the lady (owner I think) waited for us to arrive and showed us to our cabin. We had the basic - no kitchen - but it was clean, comfortable and warm. We would book accommodation with a kitchen next time. The facilities are excellent, nice pool area with a separate water polo pool, swimming pool, and large conversation pool. The place warmed up on the Friday and obviously would have been even better over the weekend even bearing in mind it was off season. We enjoyed the area around the Resort, lots to do, and to have a naturist break on a long trip was excellent. We will probably return for a longer stay at some point. Well worth a visit
;

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Kentishman45
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very nice, friendly place for a day visit. I got a friendly greeting, a brief tour of the complex, then I enjoyed time by the pool, walking around the resort area and using the fitness center. The wifi was free and quite strong, better than many other places that I've stayed at. The facilities were are very well maintained and I loved the conversation pool, basically a 30 ft long curved hot tub. It was a late fall day so not very crowded. Well worth a return visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank ghp3
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I Stopped by for a couple of days after a business trip. The Resort is kept spotless. Everyone was friendly. The restaurant Food was good. Plenty of chairs at the pool. Enjoyed the four pools. Will definitely come again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Brian R
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Mira Vista is a well appointed clothing optional resort.
I needed a break and found the Mira Vista Resort had everything I needed. The restaurant had Continental breakfast on the weekdays and to-order on the weekends. There was a bar in the clubhouse that would serve lunch and anything you would need.
I specifically requested a standard queen bed room and found it to be comfortable but a bit tight. But the reason to go to Mira Vista is to NOT spend time in the room. The patio was where I spent mornings, while the pool was the social center of the resort. The landscaping is a match for the surrounding desert and just walking through the paths and facilities was relaxing in itself!
I used the exercise facilities, which were comprehensive and much more than a motel. Also, the loop road was 0.46 mile and was great for a morning run or walk.
The rooms available include my standard room up to time-shares and condos. There is something here for room needs.
The residents were friendly and made me feel welcome.

Room tip: Do pick your room based on distance from the pool. If you want to be in the center of the activity, be close to the pool!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank UT-Scott
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is arizonas premier nudist resort. My wife and I come down a few times a year from Phoenix because this is a much nicer option. Everyone is friendly and the food in restaurant is great and the resort is non smoking. Great place to relax for the day.

Date of stay: September 2017