All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very nice, friendly place for a day visit. I got a friendly greeting, a brief tour of the complex, then I enjoyed time by the pool, walking around the resort area and using the fitness center. The wifi was free and quite strong, better than many other places that I've stayed at. The facilities were are very well maintained and I loved the conversation pool, basically a 30 ft long curved hot tub. It was a late fall day so not very crowded. Well worth a return visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank ghp3
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I Stopped by for a couple of days after a business trip. The Resort is kept spotless. Everyone was friendly. The restaurant Food was good. Plenty of chairs at the pool. Enjoyed the four pools. Will definitely come again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Brian R
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Mira Vista is a well appointed clothing optional resort.
I needed a break and found the Mira Vista Resort had everything I needed. The restaurant had Continental breakfast on the weekdays and to-order on the weekends. There was a bar in the clubhouse that would serve lunch and anything you would need.
I specifically requested a standard queen bed room and found it to be comfortable but a bit tight. But the reason to go to Mira Vista is to NOT spend time in the room. The patio was where I spent mornings, while the pool was the social center of the resort. The landscaping is a match for the surrounding desert and just walking through the paths and facilities was relaxing in itself!
I used the exercise facilities, which were comprehensive and much more than a motel. Also, the loop road was 0.46 mile and was great for a morning run or walk.
The rooms available include my standard room up to time-shares and condos. There is something here for room needs.
The residents were friendly and made me feel welcome.

Room tip: Do pick your room based on distance from the pool. If you want to be in the center of the activity, be close to the pool!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank UT-Scott
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is arizonas premier nudist resort. My wife and I come down a few times a year from Phoenix because this is a much nicer option. Everyone is friendly and the food in restaurant is great and the resort is non smoking. Great place to relax for the day.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank dean B
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Visited last month and it was everything we expected, Rooms Great, People were friendly, especially Amanda and Dennis (took time to show us around and told us of the history of the resort). Watched a beautiful sunset with this amazing couple. Hope to meet up with them again someday.
Desk guy Brent was not on our favorite's list, and if he acts like he did to us with other guests this resort will suffer. As required by policy, we attempted to purchase some refreshments at the bar to take back to the pool, no one was available to take our order. After business hours 5p you can take your own refreshments poolside, which we elected to do just prior to 5p. A little after 5, we were confronted by Brent (after his swim in the pool) while we were speaking with another couple we had just met. He rudely interrupted our conversation to remind us of the rules regarding alcoholic beverages at the pool. We voiced our intent to do so but he insisted that we be mindful of the resort rules. At this point we were extremely embarassed in front of the couple we had just met. Other than that particular issue, we had a fantastic time and enjoyed being welcomed at the pickle ball court and other activities the locals included us in.

Date of stay: June 2017