All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Our first trip here and definitely not our last. This place has everything we wanted. The BEST service -- so friendly and welcoming! Excellent clean rooms; good food in the restaurant that is not overpriced; fun bartender and evening entertainment. 2 pools and plenty of shade. The property is beautiful and you are free to stroll anywhere au natural- which made karaoke interesting hahaha. Bottom line we enjoyed this relaxing place with just the right amount of activities and you will too

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank stetaylo
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Tacked this stay onto a business trip in Phoenix. Very glad we did. Very peaceful resort. We stayed in a standard room which had a king sized bed, refrigerator, dresser, and large bathroom. Plenty of room for 2 people. Employees and guests were very friendly.

We were there Saturday thru Tuesday. Note that the restaurant is only open Thursday - Sunday so you will either need to leave the premises if you are there Monday thru Wednesday or get a room with a kitchen. The bar near the pool was only open on Saturday during our stay which was a bit of a drag since you had to go to the main lounge to get a drink on the other days. Also, it stinks having to get dressed to go out to eat on the days the restaurant is closed being at a nudist resort.

The grounds are lovely and well kept. There are out of town guests, people that reside at the condos onsite and locals that come to Mira Vista. Again, a very comfortable and peaceful environment, no heebie geebies while we were there.

Would be nice to have had full service restaurant and a waiter/waitress poolside to take drink orders, but is forgivable...

Date of stay: April 2017
3  Thank MCS1266fun
Reviewed March 30, 2017

While working in Tucson, I decided to take the plunge and Visit my first nudist resort , Mira Vista.
I placed a call and asked if it was acceptable for me to attend for the day as a Single male since my spouse was not accompanying me on this trip.
Their response was " We would love to have you join us for the day"
Although very nervous I drove to their beautiful Resort just outside Tucson.
Upon arrival at the registration office, they quickly signed me up and before I Knew it I was on a quick guided tour of the grounds, and pool area.
With that , I was turned loose to walk the resort Nude and shortly there after to relax in the Pool area.
The Resort has two large pools and 2 large Hot Tubs . The Pool area also has a large covered area with comfortable love seats and chairs to escape the sun and read a good book.
It was Wednesday, so it was a little slow, but everyone was super nice and welcoming .
The crowd was mostly all couples . ages ranged between 30-70 yrs
The grounds are absolutely beautiful, although on the small side there is ample walking trails to enjoy all while being nude!
I could not have picked a more perfect resort to get my first experience, the place is Beautiful and the Staff is super nice.
If you are looking for a totally stress free experience, friendly people and stunning beauty all around , This is your place !
Thank You Mira Vista for a perfect first experience!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
8  Thank johncI5385CD
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Rented a premium suite casita. Room was well appointed an clean. Our understanding is that the casitas were built in the 1930's so the window hardware has a bit of wear and tear, but the bathroom had been completely updated. We are AANR members, so we did get a member discount. Staff was friendly, as were the guests. This is typical of clothing optional establishments. The Jacuzzi, pools and conversation pool were very clean. The gym is fairly new. Looked at one of the condos which are available for rental. May opt for that, next time, due to the full kitchen.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank uscgriff
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Everything you would want a naturist resort to be: Beautiful location, great pool and hot tubs, nice clean rooms and friendly people. Photos on their website do not do it justice to the beautifully landscaped grounds. Stayed there 4 days, two of which the restaurant was open for dinner. Nothing special about the food but prices very reasonable. Temperatures were in the upper 60's, and with bright sun was very comfortable out in the sun by the pool, nice surprise for early January.

Room tip: We stayed in one of the inn rooms, very nice but if staying longer, would recommend a condominium to be able to prepare a few meals.
Date of stay: January 2017