All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Rented a premium suite casita. Room was well appointed an clean. Our understanding is that the casitas were built in the 1930's so the window hardware has a bit of wear and tear, but the bathroom had been completely updated. We are AANR members, so we did get a member discount. Staff was friendly, as were the guests. This is typical of clothing optional establishments. The Jacuzzi, pools and conversation pool were very clean. The gym is fairly new. Looked at one of the condos which are available for rental. May opt for that, next time, due to the full kitchen.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank uscgriff
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Everything you would want a naturist resort to be: Beautiful location, great pool and hot tubs, nice clean rooms and friendly people. Photos on their website do not do it justice to the beautifully landscaped grounds. Stayed there 4 days, two of which the restaurant was open for dinner. Nothing special about the food but prices very reasonable. Temperatures were in the upper 60's, and with bright sun was very comfortable out in the sun by the pool, nice surprise for early January.

Room tip: We stayed in one of the inn rooms, very nice but if staying longer, would recommend a condominium to be able to prepare a few meals.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2017

If you're going to be anywhere vaguely near Tucson and have ever wanted to try a clothing-optional resort, Mira Vista is an excellent place to start. I stayed for two nights during the last week of December 2016. Unfortunately, I had to get going before New Year's, but I did have a lot of fun while I was there. My visit was planned at the last minute, but I'm seriously considering returning for New Year's festivities in 2017.

Even though the weather was a bit chilly in the evenings, the two hot tubs made a nice place to relax after a day of playing tourist in & around Tucson. I was on a motorcycle, so the hot water was a real treat after a long day of riding.

The food & drink are excellent. Prices at the Mira Vista restaurant and lounge are also very reasonable. You won't get gouged on cocktails & beers just because "resort" is in the title. It's an even better value when you take into account the atmosphere. Have you ever done naked karaoke? It should be on your bucket list, if it isn't already.

The staff were universally friendly and helpful. They do such a good job making things run smoothly that they make it look easy.

Several regulars checked in on Friday and I soon had new friends. This was my first time at a clothing-optional establishment, but soon I was thinking about going on a nude cruise & joining AANR.

I stayed in one of the "basic" rooms but it was still really nice: mini-fridge, well-appointed bathroom, plenty of storage, generously-sized bed, clean & well-maintained.

Room tip: All rooms are on ground level as far as I know. None are more than a few dozen yards from parking.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for the first time this past month and we will be back. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained, our room was lovely. Hours by the pool sunning, chatting, or in the conversation pool are not ones wasted.
Handy location for off properly exploring too.
A special shout out to the cafe staff, Jerri cooked up exceptionally tasty fare and we missed Shannon on her days off.
Full time residents, regulars, and first timers like us were a great group! If you're looking for a great first clothing optional or are a long time naturist we highly recommend Mira Vista.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2016

While there wasn't a lot of people there my last visit, I enjoy the resort. Everything is quality and the staff are very good. My first visit they gave me a tour which was helpful in finding my way around. There are enough areas if you want sun or shade and as with most clothing optional resorts, everyone was friendly.

Date of stay: April 2016