All reviews water volleyball rv spots hot tub ball pool pickle bar beautiful oasis pool area is minute drive saguaro national park nudist condo pools guests desert phoenix susan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2017

If you're going to be anywhere vaguely near Tucson and have ever wanted to try a clothing-optional resort, Mira Vista is an excellent place to start. I stayed for two nights during the last week of December 2016. Unfortunately, I had to get going before New Year's, but I did have a lot of fun while I was there. My visit was planned at the last minute, but I'm seriously considering returning for New Year's festivities in 2017.

Even though the weather was a bit chilly in the evenings, the two hot tubs made a nice place to relax after a day of playing tourist in & around Tucson. I was on a motorcycle, so the hot water was a real treat after a long day of riding.

The food & drink are excellent. Prices at the Mira Vista restaurant and lounge are also very reasonable. You won't get gouged on cocktails & beers just because "resort" is in the title. It's an even better value when you take into account the atmosphere. Have you ever done naked karaoke? It should be on your bucket list, if it isn't already.

The staff were universally friendly and helpful. They do such a good job making things run smoothly that they make it look easy.

Several regulars checked in on Friday and I soon had new friends. This was my first time at a clothing-optional establishment, but soon I was thinking about going on a nude cruise & joining AANR.

I stayed in one of the "basic" rooms but it was still really nice: mini-fridge, well-appointed bathroom, plenty of storage, generously-sized bed, clean & well-maintained.

Room tip: All rooms are on ground level as far as I know. None are more than a few dozen yards from parking.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for the first time this past month and we will be back. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained, our room was lovely. Hours by the pool sunning, chatting, or in the conversation pool are not ones wasted.
Handy location for off properly exploring too.
A special shout out to the cafe staff, Jerri cooked up exceptionally tasty fare and we missed Shannon on her days off.
Full time residents, regulars, and first timers like us were a great group! If you're looking for a great first clothing optional or are a long time naturist we highly recommend Mira Vista.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2016

While there wasn't a lot of people there my last visit, I enjoy the resort. Everything is quality and the staff are very good. My first visit they gave me a tour which was helpful in finding my way around. There are enough areas if you want sun or shade and as with most clothing optional resorts, everyone was friendly.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Trione01
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Just had a wonderful, if cool, December weekend at Mira Vista. This was my wife and my first time at this resort. It is the little sister of Laguna Del Sol in Northern California with much the same vibe, but on a smaller and more intimate scale. The facilities and grounds are immaculate, developed to take advantage of the old west history that is such a part of the area's culture. Several condo developments have been included on the site and, combined with local club members who live nearby and frequent the facility, provide a lively social group that is incredibly fun loving, friendly and welcoming naturist group that make visitors feel instantly at home.
The resort staff are some of the friendliest we have ever encountered. The food is terrific under the guidance of new head kitchen master Geri.
The "conversation pool" is a unique feature the owners of Laguna Del Sol and Mira Vista have which invites friendliness and interaction. Great idea.
Overall, would go back later in year when it is warmer.

Room tip: We chose premium room. Turn on the heater right away if you visit in winter. No telephones in the rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank WineLovers1111
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Would go back. Clean and nice. Pool area was large. Conversation pool was also nice. Food was surprisingly good. Staff was very friendly. Great views of the mountains Nice area for trailer hookups Weather is great

Date of stay: October 2016