“La fuente”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Fuente
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Me and my family went to la fuente on friday and our waiter was Jose. He gave us excellent service, he recomended us the fajitas and the mole. And he was right my whole family was impressed on how good it was. I really liked the mariachi music, and he was very attentive as a professional server. I really liked that he was always checking up on us. We really enjoyed the night.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

go on the weekend for Mariachis food good they have a buffet and can accomodate large groups not in a good neighborhood parking is a behind a gated area and if your there for closing you may have to have them open up to let you out would back

Reviewed August 27, 2012

From the moment we walked in the doors the staff greeted us and attended to all our needs. Our server Alfonso, was amazing making us feel welcome. He assisted our whole family find the perfect dishes. He also told us about their history sharing stories. He made us feel as important as all the famous and important patrons that have entered their doors over the years. Thanks for the experience. It will be one of our favorite memories of Tucson, AZ..

Reviewed August 15, 2012

From the moment we walked in the door we felt a warm welcome. Jose our server was exceptionally friendly and attentive to our needs. We were there celebrating my birthday and I had the greatest evening. Food was amazing and the entire staff was very pleasant. We highly recommend La Fuente to many others

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Our group of 25 went to La Fuente for lunch in June and everyone really enjoyed the food and thought the value was good as well. I'm partial to going there in the evening for the mariachi music because I never tire of hearing it.