“Mr. and Mrs. K”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mr. and Mrs. K”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Plenty of penny machines. Great circular walk---if you want some exercise. And, wonderful buffet, plus cafeteria.

Visited March 2012

Tucson, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Advertises great time & glitter in the desert, delivers tobacco smoke and cheap everything”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I can't rate the casino itself - they all seem pretty much the same except that some, including this one, just aren't up to par. The food in the restaurants has no bragging rights, but they charge a fortune for it. They offer a concert venue, but seating is on folding chairs crammed together, with no elevation difference between rows.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank SallyFromTucson
East of Yuma
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sooo Totally Lame”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

While in the Tucson area we decided to give this place a shot. First off their new membership offer is like so cheapo. NOTHING as an incentive, no food, no play, no trinket...nada. Well....wutever....since we were there we joined anyway. The best they had to offer was I need get 20 player points (about 30-40 spent real bucks) and I'd receive 20 "Diamond" bucks. OK, so we each did that and then after qualifying, found out it would take like 15 minutes to get in the computer, like 15 minutes to do nothing or use more "real" money. Geez Louise! After I got mine I tried to use them in a interactive machine I like, but nooooo, the stupid "Diamond" bucks were not available on this machine. My friend & I then looked around and found another one that would accept it. My friend was in the seat next to mine with her chair vibrating, surround sound quality and everything as it should be. I put my card in, the thing accepted my "Diamond" credits and away I went.....for about 2 rounds. The sound and vibrating features weren't functioning, so I tried to cash out but couldn't. I found a "tech", explained the problem and that I like wanted to just put it in another seat that worked. He then explained the rules that once put into a machine ALL promotional "Diamond" money has to be played there. HUH? Like this machine has broken functions, ate my bucks and all I get is a "Sorry ma'am, there's nothing we can do about it". He asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I said, yeah, recredit my "Diamond" bucks. Couldn't do that either. This like sooo totally brought the Diva out, I just hit the $2.50 per push button rapidly, got nothing on any of it, bent the card and tossed it on the machine, grabbed my friend who was also done and we both proceeded to leave this dump and will never return. The Casino del Sol is waaay better.

Visited July 2012
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“winner”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

nice, clean not too big, not too little, great steakhouse.

Visited April 2012
Tucson
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gambling or Eating?”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Like any casino, you can lose your money just as easy anyplace. At least they have some penny and two-cent slots.
Eating is ok but they didnt build this establishment for food - its a gambling casino plain and simple.

Visited November 2011