“Excellent food and service”
Review of Old Pueblo Grille

Old Pueblo Grille
Ranked #16 of 74 Nightlife in Tucson
Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on the way to our hotel. As we were driving to the hotel we passed this place and decided to turn around and go back for a bite to eat. We knew nothing about it but it looked interesting. Glad we stopped. It was on a Friday and the lunch crowd had departed so we had no wait.

They have a very nice menu with an eclectic choice of southwestern dishes. I had the open faced bbq pork sandwich which was excellent. Really liked the mac and cheese. The service was very good and I would stop there again.

We thought the food was excellent for the price and highly recommend lunch there.

Visited December 2012

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful old hacienda with wonderful patio dining...Love this place”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food is excellent, service good. Can handle big parties or private parties.

Visited May 2012
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice setting for dinner or lunch”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We enjoyed sitting out on the patio for dinner and margaritas! Both were very yummy - service was a tiny bit slow, but very accomodating and knowledgeable about the menu. A nice evening.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank MTNestN
Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Disappointing Service and food”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

It has been a couple of years since we have been to OPG and schedule a business dinner here. The place seemed crowded for a Wednesday evening, which at first glace seemed good for a hot summer evening in Tucson. Our waitress seemed attentive and quick to offer refills on drinks. We ordered the starter sampler and what a disappointment, the fried shrimp was not a golden brown but rather a dark brown, like it had been left in the oil too long or the oil it was cooked in was old. The calamari was rubbery and hard to eat. When dinner arrived, they only served half the table. Then the server disappeared for awhile, maybe 5 minutes When she came back, she said the kitchen lost 1/2 the ticket and would be getting our meals shortly. About 15 minutes before the other half of the food arrived. Unfortunately no one offered anything for this mistake. The food was just so so. I had the Southwestern Chicken Parmigiana and it was made with Enchilada sauce. Just a different combination, but nothing to write home about. Overall was disappointed and would not plan another business meal here.

Visited August 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“So Much Promise.....”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I was on my way to another eatery when I saw the Old Pueblo Grille. It looked intriguing and I am a sucker for adobe and saltillo tile....... The large courtyard is quite nice and provides areas to eat that offer some privacy due to layout and plantings. But it was summer so inside I went. The interior is quite cozy and staff very friendly. The restaurant also seems to off up some Arizona grown food which I appreciate. I had the pecan quesadilla and their chips and salsa. The salsa a disappointment, followed by an equally disappointing quesadilla. It's like they had a great recipe idea but could not pull it all together. Not sure if I'd go back.

Visited August 2011