WINNER WONDERLAND

“Brunch Special” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,935 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Skyline Drive
Transit: One stop for Sun Tran Bus Transportation.
Description: Fleming's Tucson, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the Catalina Foothills at the La Encantada shopping center, near Tucson Mall and Downtown Tucson.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Brunch Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I decided to take advantage of Fleming's Easter brunch special. The offerings all were superb and we both decided on the prime rib. I must share that I have never had a better prime rib than that afternoon. The service at Fleming's is always attentive, the food excellent, and prices are what you would expect in this venue. The only downside was to be seated in the rear room, rather in the main dining room (which is a bit noisier) but the people watching is better. All in all a most positive experience and this just one of many visits to come.

• Visited March 2013

“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Loved the food here! My family and I are always seeking for places with great steaks and this one has them! Restaurant is very trendy and the atmosphere is pleasant. You have to try their prime rib (its only served on Sundays), can't beat it! The bar area has a wonderful happy hour with great selection of food/drinks!

Visited June 2013
Tucson
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We live in Tucson and decided to take some friends to Flemings because we know they're steak lovers. We don't eat meat but knew there were several fish options on the menu and we've had fish at Flemings in other cities. The bottom line - all of our meals were just mediocre. Overdone steak, blah salad and cold fish. Very disappointing for the $200+ cost of the meal (which included a $25 gift card) There are many more good choices of restaurants in Tucson.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
“Talented Waitstaff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service is just so fine here and we always feel so well taken care of. The waiters/waitresses are really good. We love to watch them when one arm is loaded with dinner plates and they gracefully arrive at the table to deliver the hot food. I wonder how many plates on one arm is the record???
The food is terrific. We always order a side of mushrooms with our entree. The beef is the best in town for our taste.
My only complaint is that they've changed the wedge sales recipe and we like the old one much better. Next time we go, we'll see if we can order it the other way.

Love the sophisticated decor and general good vibes of the place.

Tucson, Arizona
“happy hour: great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Traveled to the other side of the tracks for happy hour at Fleming's, to check out how the other 5% lives. My friend explained that happy hour was a great deal and lasted from 5-7. We got there around 5 and quickly realized we were a bit late. The happy hour was in full swing and the area was full - booths, tables and bar. We ended up waiting close to a half hour, although watching the gliteratti of Tucson file in was entertaining. Striking women and girls in high heels and tiny shorts of all shades; upper crust boys and men sporting ratty designer jeans although the occasional Master of the Universe would float by in business suit. I found it surreal, but educational. Anyway, they seated us at one of the tables (the high kind) in the dark, somewhat loud bar area. I ordered a Sam Adams and took a look at the limited appetizer menu - burgers, a build-your-own bruschetta, pork belly, baked brie and a few other items that now elude memory. Each for $6 and the drinks for $3. I got the pork belly, my friend ordered the cheeseburger with blue cheese. The food came out promptly, served by a very friendly waitress who had learned to speak above the din, on little white plates: mine was 3 thin slices of pork belly nestled beside a polenta cake, with a side of not-too-sweet ruby-red jam. The bruschetta followed, in a basket (we decided to make piggies of ourselves and share a third item), with a pot of melted mozzarella, a generous pile of arugula, and marinated cherry tomatoes, accompanied by several pieces of thinly sliced baguette. My pork bellies were rich and to-die-for, the sides also great. I tried a bite of the burger: fabulous. But I do think the bruschetta was the hands-down winner for both of us (we ordered extra toast). I have no complaints, other than I am not crazy about the loudness factor, nor the darkness. I would go back - this time earlier. My portion of the bill came to a whopping $12 - although my friend (who lives much closer to the right side of the tracks than I), paid for the appetizer we shared. Terrific value & an interesting crowd.

• 3 of 5 bubbles