“Not a good cut-off between bar and dining room”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Skyline Drive
Transit: One stop for Sun Tran Bus Transportation.
Description: Fleming's Tucson, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the Catalina Foothills at the La Encantada shopping center, near Tucson Mall and Downtown Tucson.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I really enjoy the bar at Flemings, casual, but I still feel I am getting Fleming's wonderful service and experience. I cant not help it, every time I am there I have to get the burrata...it is outstanding. When I move inside the dining room for more of a fine dining experience, I can not help but feel there is no separation between the two....I can still hear/see the T.V.s and the louder people, not to mention see them. When I am spending $30+ for a meal, I want more than just an exceptional entree, but rather an experience. I will keep coming to this location as I live down the street, but envy a location across the street with better views and a place that does not stack plates up to a server's shoulders and make me feel like I am at the circus.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

But not as pricey! Not cheap, but excellent fine dining. I had the short ribs and they melt in your mouth!

2  Thank FiOS-Dave
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Yes, Flemings is an upscale chain, and you might have had a so so experience at others, not in Tucson Flemings. The food, service, and hopping atmosphere in Tucson.
From a great burger in the open bar to an incredible rib eye steak you will find it here. Management by "walking around" the wait staff are friendly and professional. Expect to experience a long wait unless you call ahead for reservations, but you might get lucky and just drop by like 5 or 8 PM.
They now have the best garlic French fries I have ever tasted, to say the least they have it all.

2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We like their Sunday night prime rib 3 course dinner, well prepared and a great price. Good service, too.

1  Thank Carolyn A
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Flemings is my favorite place to eat in Tucson when I am planning on spending some money and enjoying the experience. I last ate there on Saturday, Feb. 23 with my wife and two friends. Our meals were all excellent and everyone enjoyed the service. Our server made the experience very enjoyable without hovering over us. While not a low priced option for dining, this is an excellent restaurant. My only complaint is that the restaurant's open layout makes it a little noisy, but that doesn't effect our decision to eat there. I had the New York Strip. It was cooked just as I wanted it, as were the other meals ordered by our group. Our friends ordered a Cesar salad to split and it came in two separate servings. I had the Cheesecake for desert. It was excellent!

2  Thank Carlee C

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!