“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gleeson. AZ
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This restaurant is conveniently located near I-10, Kino Sports Complex and the hospital and not far from downtown. The food was very fresh, restaurant clean and staff extremely friendly. The restaurant offers table service, take out and a hot food line, many options. We did table service, ordered from the menu, wide selection of entrees and appetizers. Everything ordered was delicious from soup to entree. Looking forward to the next visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Greg B

El Paso, Texas
“Convenient to our hotel, reasonable prices, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We always have dinner at Chop Stix when in Tucson. See title of this article. We love getting lots of appetizers as a meal. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Average Asian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

First impression upon entering is that this is a slightly upscale asian restaurant that is similar to PeiWei. However this is not the case.
They have a hot food line where one can order 1-2 or 3 items from the line for a certain price. One can also order off the menu.
My Singapore noodles were just barely average. Service was poor.
If you are in a hurry, go thru the line, pick out your food, eat and run. If not, my suggestion is to skip it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Tucson, Arizona
“Out of the way gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My wife and I and our 2 granddaughters had dinner there on the way to the ballgame. I had gone there once years ago on the way back from the airport and thought it was okay. This time I was blown away by the food. Fantastic choices and everything we ordered was wonderful. The service was also excellent - very attentive. There is nothing fancy about this place but if I'm in the neighborhood at meal time, I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank marctucson
Lake Arrowhead
“Wow Wow Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Ambience, excellent food, top notch service. I had pad thai noodles with chicken, just enough spice with the option to add more, noodles were cooked to perfection, and egg rolls were crunchy with just the right flavor (I am not an egg roll lover). Service was 5 stars and we lacked for nothing...Prices very reasonable at an average of $10 per plate

Visited May 2012