“Italian and ambience”
Review of Tavolino

Tavolino
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavolino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 2,092 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Skyline & Campbell
Description: An inviting restaurant that feel like an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Tavolino specializes in simple, elegant food including fresh salads, homemade pastas, succulent roast and grilled meats, rotisserie chicken and game, and luscious desserts. Tavolino brings Italy to life in Tucson.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food we found was very good, We eaten there two or three times when in town. The salads are always good as is the freshly baked break. served with olive oil The pasta dishes are all good,I had lasagna last night, The noodle were not undercooked or overcooked. The meat sauce was perfect,well seasoned with herbs,marjoram,thyme oregano,and a little rosemary. And it was not heavy but very light.The salad was a special of mozzarella cheese ,cherry tomatoes,purple onions,lettuce and a vinegarette dressing .We shared that and found it ample for two .I would recommend this restaurant for the pasta dishes,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We just returned from another vacation in Tucson and had another enjoyable meal at Tavolino. Drinks are reasonable, food good and staff quite friendly.

1  Thank abarasol
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I think the outside patio and inside is good looking. Service is good. Food presentation is very good but I think the taste is avarage and it makes the restaurant avarage place according my opinion. However t might be a good place to invite friends.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We just had dinner here and it was not good. First the glass of white wine was terrible. They brought a second glass and it was just ok. Then the mussels had a very strong flavor so we did not eat them. I had a octopus salad and it was good but very few pieces of the octopus the rest was celery and potatoes. The carpaccio was suppose to have truffle oil but I think they put some drops of it. I do not if I´ll be back again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very nice wine selections, beautiful space, pleasant staff. Easy parking. Very good happy hour. The salad is a great choice, the arugula pizza is an original and worth trying. Attentive staff. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Been to Tavolino? Share your experiences!