“Huge portions!”

Dining options: Reservations
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here with 40 people for a group dinner, and the servers did a great job. There were no issues with the food, and the portions were huge. They have both gluten free and vegetarian options. Nice decor.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KaitlynMiller

Hereford,AZ
“Immediate seating during prime dinner time,Great!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Food and beverages were served in a timely manor.Big menu selection.This place looks like a ski lodge inside,except outside it was 100 degrees! Good food and service. Would go again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Azsmittys
Clifton Park, New York
“Farewell To A Brief Fling”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was a fine romance but it all ended too soon. Precious were the moments and few. Between the hostess and the server the party was over. One lunch was not good, the other was worse.

• Visited June 2013
Bedford
“Not as good as it looks”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

First glance, it looks a nice place with plenty of people eating there but I went twice during my stay and both times the food was dry and look as if it had been cooked hours before and reheated.. Others in my group went on different nights and had similar experience...

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SteveC007
Willcox, Arizona
“Terrible service but for the new manager”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There were ten of us that day for lunch. Most all but my husband & I had ID tags with lanyards on making it very visible they were on lunch break. We all seated at 11:00. The waitress (Sharon) took our beverage orders. It was about 25 minutes after the drinks arrived that one at our table spoke to a person walking by who we did not know was the new manager, Chelsey, I believe was her name. He said "could we get a waitress?" She replied "Sharon is taking care of you". He then told her we had not seen her in the very long period since she brought our beverages. She quickly said she would take our orders. Most of us had separate checks and we told her as she took our orders. We all ordered soup and sandwiches or salads, nothing difficult. Two people ordered clam chowder. One person found what looked like a long pc of paper in his chowder but was told it was onion skin!! The manager waived the charge of the chowder. It was 55 minutes from the time we arrived that our simple lunches arrived. The food was very good, Sharon kept reaching over our plates and our hands to refill water glasses etc.instead of picking up the glasses and refilling them. The service was so bad, orders were wrong and mixed up, so I told my husband that if he left a tip, I was going to pick it up. When the checks came, with a party of over 8, even though we were not together and had terrible service, there was an 18% gratuity added to each check and even couples got separate checks. I don't like it when restaurants do this because almost every time, the waitress knows she can give bad service and still get a tip. My husband and I asked to speak to the manager and explained to her that we do not mind paying good tips for good service but the only good service we received was from the manager herself. She finally apologized and removed the tips from our checks.. BTW, each check averaged about $2.25 for a tip. Had she given good service she could have gotten more than that. Had it not been for the new manager, we would probably had to get up and leave as most of the people had to get back to work. The restaurant was NOT overly busy. The manager explained that she was new and was trying to "better" the Tucson ranch. I hope she is successful as this was a mess! We won't be returning back there for our weekly lunches!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TomKat2006

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!