“Had my birthday party here!”

Guadalajara Fiesta Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Guadalajara Fiesta Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Speedway
Transit: Prince Rd and Mountain Ave. http://www.suntran.com/routes.php
Description: Mexican Food with flare for fun! Fresh Salsa made at your table-side every evening starting at 5pm. Nightly live music begins at 6pm until 9pm. The widest range of authentic dishes from home-made tortillas and chile rellenos and carnitas to innovative new dishes with many seafood selections such as Chilean Sea bass, halibut enchiladas or lobster stuffed salmon!
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Had my birthday party here!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food, the atmosphere and the fun are always spectacular at Guadalajara! We all had delicious meals, the service was great, they make guacamole and salsa to your taste right at the table, they have a mariachi band. For everyone who wants the fun and atmosphere of the south west this is it!

• Visited September 2013

Mesa AZ
“I don't like Mexican food. This was great!!!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I read the reviews before I would go here. My husband loves Mexican. He is from Arizona. I don't like Mexican. But after watching Rick Bayless on PBS, I have always wanted to try real Mexican- not Tex Mex. This place was amazing. The table side salsa was fantastic. The salsa lady made it just like you wanted it. She was very sweet. The service was great. The mariachi's wonderful. I actually found Mexican food that I liked. The chicken mole was to die for. My husband ordered that. I had the shrimp molecajete. It was really good. We brought most of the sopapillas home for breakfast tomorrow. Will defiantly be back when we are in town again.

• Visited August 2013
Monroe
“Best Mexican Food...Ever!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Fantastic restaurant. The food was delicious! Fresh salsa made table-side was by far the best either of us ever had. Guacamole was amazing. My husband and I spent 2 days in Tucson and ate here both nights. Everything we tried was incredible. If you like Mexican, this is an Absolute MUST if you are in the area!!

• Visited August 2013
Tucson
“Excellent Mexican food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have gone there many times for lunch and dinner. The food is excellent as well as the service..Very clean and not expensive.. Their daily specials for lunch are large portions and all very good. Highly recommend

Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Where our expectations too high?”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We heard this was one of Tucson's best for Mexican. Everything was pretty average and the decor was growing tired. For better food but less ambiance, drive a few blocks south and go to Poco and Mom's.

• Visited September 2012