“Awesome music.” 4 of 5 stars

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome music.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is a beautiful place to worship. The huge arched window behind the altar looks out on God's creation and is awe inspiring. The music is always wonderful and often spectacular. For several years I drove all the way across town to worship here. However, the congregation was not that welcoming, and after several years I did not know one person by name. Eventually, I needed a church where I felt at home. So...my church is not as beautiful and the music not quite as spectacular, but I felt welcomed and at home from the moment I walked in. I went for their Christmas Cantata and never left. St. Phillips needs to work on their 'friendly'.

Tucson
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“St Phillip's in the Hills”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Beautiful church building with a gorgeous view of the Catalinas.

1 Thank Tucsongrma
Columbia, Missouri
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful church and gardens.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Relaxing to walk gardens and visit church. Great example historic Joesler southwestern adobe architecture. Stunning altar with views of mountains.

2 Thank H T