“It was my birthday dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #514 of 1,976 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Tucson, Arizona
“It was my birthday dinner!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Have been there many times and now after all the renovations, it is even better...
Good service and diverse menu... We had the large seafood platter with lobster, scallops and shrimp.... A treat at reasonable price....my whisky sour was a tad on the light side....
The crew sang happy birthday but no more free dessert... This was a special feature though that attracts and delights people... So a small piece of cake and a candle would have made it excellent!

• Visited August 2013

SE, AZ
“What a great meal and service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We recently visited this restaurant as a trial since we only go to one Red Lobster in the USA. We found the service here to be exceedingly wonderful and the food was delicious. The prices are affordable and there was no way we could eat our entire serving. The waitress gladly boxed it up for us to take home and the dessert, too. We plan to go back when we have a chance.

• Visited September 2013
Tucson
“Special September Birthday 2013”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was my first time eating at the Red Lobster Restaurant on Broadway in Tucson, and I could not have been more pleased. This might not be important to some people, but many restaurants freeze me out. Our wonderful waiter, Joseph Stephani, personally adjusted the air conditioning around our seating area without affecting others. It was so pleasurable for me to enjoy what came next. The delicious all you can eat buttery cheese biscuits, and I selected the 1 1/4 lb lobster which the kitchen staff kindly removed from the shell for me. The sides like the slightly spiced fresh asparagus were delicious. Because it was my birthday I had a choice of dessert....went for one of my favorites, creme brulee. Joseph was so attentive and so personable, and had questions answered for us before we made decisions on food and beverages. I do not drink but my friend had Joseph check out several things alcoholic, including ordering at the very end his favorite, high end brandy, VSOP i believe it is "rated". Joseph went out of his way to ensure that my birthday was stupendous. Again the food, waiter Joseph, and all the wait staff, including the young man who kept our water glasses filled, were the finest.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Karen T
Singapore, Singapore
“Yummylicious!!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Their food was yummylicious!!!! Pretty good serving, actually, it can be shared by 2 (in my opinion). Excellent customer service and very accommodating staff!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jayemvee
“Just OK!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Average dining experience with average tasting food. Service was good as was the atmosphere. Of course the cheese biscuits and salad was good. I ordered the Admiral's Feast and it was ok but nothing to write home about. It seemed that portion wise it was smaller than last time also. You could do better than this place but you I'm sure you could do much worse.

• Visited June 2013