“Excellent”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Was searching for a great breakfast place in Tucson. Found it!! Cozy liitle bakery that specializes in very thought out plates

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a fantastic place to stop in for lunch while out running errands, meet friends for coffee, order pastries for Holidays. The staff is friendly and the food is great!

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

The baked goods are great here, but the workers are rude. Nice setting in a strip mall with nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Once again tripadvisor has steered me in the right direction. I was looking for a place to grab some carbs before a morning hike and I was not disappointed. I got a huge cinnamon roll - with the best icing I have ever had! Additionally since I am obsessed with almond croissants I got one to go for a mid hike snack - best idea ever, it was melt in your mouth perfection! Its a cute bake shop with indoor and outdoor seating. Once you walk in if your a bakery fiend like myself you will be totally mesmerized by all of the delicious pastries to choose from - I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Got cinnamon rolls and sandwiches. Sandwiches were average and only came with pickles. Service was lack than attentive. Had to remind the server twice about my son's cookie, yet when she finally brought it, it was the wrong one. Then we asked if we got refills on our iced tea. She said yes and walked away--they needed to be refilled. When she returned back outside where we were sitting, we asked if we had to go inside for them. She said, yes, but I'll do it. Just weird. Would got back to try other desserts, but not "real food".