“Great beer!”

Nimbus Brewing Company
Ranked #336 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oceanside, California
“Great beer!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We loved Nimbus! They have great beer! My husband and I went with two friends. We all liked the beers we ordered. They have a full food menu. We ordered the nachos, they were HUGE! The service was great. We asked for and were given a tour. Our visit was fun and next time we are back in Tucson we will visit Nimbus for sure.

• Visited March 2012

California
“Great Beer and Food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We visited here in the early afternoon-had a couple of great beers and lunch. Food was good-I had a fish taco special and my husband had their version of a Cuban sandwich. We sat at the bar and had excellent service from the bartender. We will probably try to get back there again before we head home!

• Visited March 2012
Issaquah, Washington
“Beer only”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Ive been here twice in two years. I don't think the food is anything but less than average. I ordered the taco salad and my guest had Ruben. Really, I suggest beer only and don't expect great service. tha joint needs to hire a chef with a palate. Music is good , atmosphere is lacking- just a warehouse space- dark. Drinks only and you'll be ok

“Good Beer on Tap”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

First, let me say that this place was truly unique to me, starting with the location. It's close to everything, yet in a little industrial "nook" of Tucson. In fact, it's hard to imagine that you haven't taken a wrong turn as you drive down 44th. Anyway, the place is basically a warehouse with a bar built into it. The strength of the place is that it has fresh, locally brewed beer on tap. The bartender was friendly, and did a good job of discussing the various beers, and figuring out what I might like. Just off of the location, beer, and service, I'd rate it a five; however, the food was just a bit above your average bar fare. Still, if you are looking for something a little different, and especially if you'd like some local brew, give it a try.

• Visited January 2012
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good selection of brews”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Good selection of their own brews and also a variety of others!

Visited December 2011