“Good sushi, great value.”
Review of Sushi On Oracle

Sushi On Oracle
Ranked #134 of 2,031 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a classy little place with a genuine Japanes sushi chef in a strip mall. The service was fast and attentive. The sushi selection is not large. It is the basics, but well made. Even though all we orderedwas sushi, we wereserved edamame, miso soup an an ice cold carved up orange for a sweet after bite. Those no charge extras and relatively low priced sushi made this a great value.

1  Thank ickesq

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We love to get our fill of great Mexican food when we are in Tucson, but sometimes we want something light. What better than sushi? This little place serves up wonderful authentic sushi in a cozy ambiance and at a great price. Super extras like edamame, miso soup, and orange slices come with every meal, and the sushi chefs are fun to chat with.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is definitely not the best sushi place in tucson. It reminds me of sushi garden without the hip atmosphere and young attractive waitresses. Quality of food was not up to par with pricing and service was in need of help. I went there when it was very busy and it took way to long for lunch

1  Thank brad h
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I really love the food and service here. Fresh tasting fish, a medium sized menu but with decent variety. Everything I've had there was delicious and good quality. The waiters try very hard to be attentive when they're busy. I think there's only about two dozen tables and maybe 10-15 people can fit at the sushi bar. All the sushi chefs and staff are welcoming and friendly.

It's best to go during off peak hours, I've been there for a late lunch/early dinner and as we finished eating around 4:30 there were people lined up out the door- on a WEEKDAY. I would say going around 2 or 3 in the afternoon is the best time.

Even though the location is small, I don't feel cramped in there, it's more of an intimate atmosphere. With the small tables you are seated very close to whoever you're eating with. I like going there for date night with my husband.

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Tried this place for the first time and just beat the dinner rush! It is not a large space so you may have to wait for a table during peak times. Sushi rolls were very good and fresh. Also complimentary miso and edamame was a surprise. Overall a great experience and you should try if you enjoy Sushi.

Been to Sushi On Oracle? Share your experiences!