“Bustling and hustling!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We enjoyed our drinks and dinners but had the feeling we were being hustled and from murmers at nearby tables others felt the same way!

Multh, Owner at Old Pueblo Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. When I read "bustling and hustling" that would seem like a great thing, but upon further review I am not sure that is what you were trying to convey. You had a nice dinner and drinks, but the hustle part confusing. Please reach out to me at 520-325-2797, as I would love to learn more. We appreciate your business and hope to know how we can keep you coming back for more! Thank you very much for dining at one of Tucson's great locally owned restaurants :)

Dan Multhup

Reviewed January 15, 2013

great service at a great value! my family eats here all the time! Happy hour that lasts all night with $5 appetizer!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Ordered the ribs and they were stone cold - they replaced but when my plate came back my salad had disappeared.

Cold food?!?!? That is a restaurant operator's nightmare. I sincerely apologize. I am glad to learn that your food was better prepared and replaced, but am sorry it occurred in the first place. I assure you we will visit this concern as a team and make sure it was an isolated incident. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know. Please join us again soon... I am sure you will not experience any setbacks. We take pride in our products and execution and truly hope you know we take your feedback seriously.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were looking for a nice place to have some authentic Southwest cuisine, and we chose the Old Pueblo Grille, based on the reviews and information from our B&B. Even though it looks quite high-end from the outside, we discovered that the atmosphere lends itself to casual or fancy, and you would be comfortable either way. There is a very large, lovely looking terrace outside, which would be lovely in the warmer months or days. The menu is quite diverse, and we found something to please everyone's tastes. The food was delicious! I'm a big fan of smoked meats, and they do all their own smoking, so it was really a treat! The service was very good as well, and the prices are very reasonable considering the quality of the food. I'm sure if we had stayed in Tucson for a longer period of time, we would have chosen to eat there again!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't often hear about this place when people talk about good food, but when I ate there the first time I was hooked. I've since been many times and haven't been disappointed. SouthWest style food and great service.