“Nice Quick Meal”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: West University
Neighborhood: West University
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It has good food for as "fast food" restaurant. It is good and plenty of it. Prices are good. Service good.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

There food is ok, but so typically corporate it is kind of boring. The Wal-Mart version of PF Changs, that is all.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was able to order and pick up dinner and still make it to the performance at U of A on time, where I sat quietly on a lovely bench and ate my morsels of delicious food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The restaurant is located by the UofA. Parking is convenient. We have never been disappointed in the food or the service.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband is addicted to Pei wei, he would have it everyday if I let him. I like the freshness of their products and of course the taste. The service is fast and courteous, the price is also very affordable.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!