“decent pan-Arabic food. Nice location.”

Sinbad's Restaurant
Ranked #929 of 2,052 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern
Neighborhood: West University
Neighborhood: West University
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 23, 2008

decent pan-Arabic food. Nice location.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 31, 2007

On the expensive side, but not very good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 8, 2007

I tried Sinbad's after reading a rave review in the Tucson Weekly and was quite disappointed. The food was not very good, WAY too oily, and the service during lunch was way too slow for anyone with a job. If you have to drive, don't bother, the parking is horrible. If you can walk or take a bus, don't bother, the service is too slow, you won't make it back to work or to class on time.

It took over 40 minutes to get our food during lunch, the entre I had was so oily it ruined my clothes and the lunch my friend had was just "ok" and "not worth waiting for. We didn't get any apologies for the long wait, nor any apologies after the long wait when they brought out food we didn't order. We also were charged full price for everything.

As I said above, don't bother, it isn't worth the time, effort, or expense.

1  Thank cbush1102

Been to Sinbad's Restaurant? Share your experiences!