“Excellent sushi an low cost.”
Review of Sachiko Sushi

Sachiko Sushi
Ranked #167 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just had dinner at Sachiko with my wife and daughter. The fish is pretty fresh ( we are not in Tokyo and the ocean is not visible in Tucson:)). That said, it is a good as it gets here. There are always a number of specials at very low prices. We had yellowtail toro which was wonderful, and a lobster roll that we loved. The tuna toro and white tuna (albacore) were also excellent.

The restaurant is a strip mall joint with a diner like interior. A small price to pay for first rate sushi and low prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food is fresh, service is good and the cost moderate. They have happy hour specials on Saturday that are all day. They have a good selection of cold sake.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I ate alone, but it was fine because there was a baseball showing on the wide screen TV and the atmosphere is very laid-back and friendly. I didn't feel odd eating by myself. I had the Udon Noodles with beef and veggies, a salad and Sapporro beer. The entire meal came to less than $18 and it was very good. I can't speak for the sushi because I didn't have any, but the folks eating it told the chef it was excellent.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Sushi was excellent, tried a roll and sushi that was on special. The sushi special was made with Alaskan coho salmon. There was a lot of food, they gave us Miso soup and edamame. Everything was wonderful.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

The mexican roll is probably the best roll I have ever had. I believe it is a spicy salmon roll with chili mayo on top and is amazing. Their las vegas roll is also very good.

Been to Sachiko Sushi? Share your experiences!