“Sandwiches are good, but...”

Beyond Bread - Campbell Ave.
Ranked #23 of 2,092 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 31, 2007

Sandwiches are good, but expensive. I never feel satisfied with my meal pricewise and tastewise. Breakfast isn't worth it.

Reviewed December 11, 2007

Awesome sandwiches. I love this place! Great menu selection, efficient, overall a great place to grab lunch!

Reviewed December 8, 2007

We happened upon this place when our first choice for Sunday morning breakfast (the Blue Willow) had a long line and our friends had a plane to catch. Everything was quite good and the variety of baked goods was great. I wish I could have tried more, but that will have to wait for our next visit, which will be soon!

1  Thank El_Gringo_Allegre
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Perfect for brunch on weekends.

Reviewed November 23, 2007

sunday morning!!! mmm

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Beyond Bread - Campbell Ave.? Share your experiences!