“Just OK”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am not crazy about this place. High noise level is the norm. Prices are a bit high for what you get. Latte size cups are nice. My hot chocolate was not full and just warm. I had to take it back myself, and waited longer than I felt should have to get it back They did o give me a new one, just rewarmed it.. I have been here few times with friends, but would not choose to return.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The meals and great, but the sweets are fine art.
Le Buzz is the place to go for a morning coffee and baked item. My last time in Tucson found me temporarily suspending my low carbohydrate practices for a raspberry bar and an apple pie slice.
The coffee and tea are also great.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

A great spot for breakfast or lunch on your way up Mount Lemmon....a bit off the beaten path but worth the drive. Wonderful pastries.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you need an afternoon coffee and a pastry, this is the best place in all of Tucson, and we've tried them all. Reasonable, and the pastries are the best. They have a daily "coffee cake" that is always nice. The setting is inside, and outside patio. Staff is nice and service is great.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a friendly neighborhood café on the eastside of town. Sandwiches are very tasty but I come here to reward myself with a piece of their baked goods. Best coffee cakes, muffins, or one of my favorites, the le buzz cookie. Yummy !!