“Sophisticated and classy but also economical”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B-Line

B-Line
Ranked #94 of 1,978 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: West University
Tucson, Arizona
“Sophisticated and classy but also economical”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The Bee Line is one of my favorite restaurants on 4th Ave. Although the prices are modest, the decor is chic and classy-- in a casual way. I have never had bad food at the Bee Line. The wine selection is great and affordable. My only complaint about the Bee Line is that you have to stand in line to order at the counter, and you're not allowed to have one person in your party snag a table while the others are in line. This is a real hassle, and I had a couple of waitresses tell me that I was not allowed to do that. Bad policy. The Bee Line is always busy; I think they can afford to hire a few more waitresses and offer real table service.

• Visited January 2013

tucson
“lukewarm coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had breakfast on May 8. The waitress was very nice and very attentive. She let me kill flies with a "short burst" propane torch, which was so much fun!
The only negative, and this has always been the case, is the lukewarm coffee which is served from a carafe. I like my coffee hot but they don't seem to know how to do this.

• Visited May 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A good find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

The desk person at our motel suggested we go to 4th Ave. to find a restaurant. We walked around looking at a dismal selection of places until we discovered the B Line. It looked interesting so we tried it and were not disappointed. The food was very good and the prices were decent. They have several microbrew beers on tap, which are priced a bit high. Service was fine--you order and pay at the register and they bring the food to your table. It is definitely a college oriented place. We resisted getting any of the really appealing pastries in the case. I would definitely go back.

Tempe, AZ
“Oh my goodness!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I just had the most incredible piece of salmon on a bed of fresh greens with feta, peppers, sunflower seeds, and not sure what else but it was to die for. I chose the soy ginger homemade dressing and was glad I did. The service was excellent and if I am in Tucson again, I will make a point to come back.
Kudos to the B-Line

Bellingham, Washington
“Great food and atmosphere at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my favorite restaurant in Tucson. Fantastic food at a great price with nice atmosphere and good people watching. The fish tacos were to die for. Even the chicken tacos were amazingly good.