“Amazing sandwich!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: West University
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went to B-Line with my daughter who lives in Tucson. I had a great sandwich. The desserts look amazing, but my sandwich was more than enough for me. The service was quick and very friendly, nice atmosphere too. I understand why my daughter eats there often!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We go to the B-Line for breakfast and we've had lunch and dinner there as well. It's a great alternative place to go, mixing great casual food, good wine and great desserts. Today, we visited the 4th Ave Fair and stopped by to pick up two lovely pieces of pie: sweet potato and 4 berry and some of their chocolate covered macaroons for a couple of friends. Not all of the macaroons made it to our friends' house. The seating is casual and in a variety of configurations. The food takes a while to prepare... not too long though. This is one of our favorite places to bring someone from out of town... special and not at all pretentious. Definitely a keeper.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

One night in Tucson and I fund this place on N 4th ave. Great fish tacos (mahi-mahi) and a smooth dark brown ale. I had to finish with a caramel tart topped with ganache.Apparently there was also sea salt in there. It was fun sitting at the little bar area and watching the orders being zipped to the kitchen on the beeline. Friendly staff, good food and a comfortable atmosphere make this a must visit for tucker in Tucson.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had an early lunch at the B-Line on 4th avenue, very good coffee and fish tacos in the interesting 4th Avenue area. Service is order at the counter and food is brought to your table. We did not have dessert, but the options were extensive and looked pretty amazing.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We had the fish tacos and dessert. The fish was nice and flaky with the right amount of fire. Not to hot but gave your mouth a little burn. We had the German chocolate cake for dessert... YUM! Better have some of their excellent coffee to wash it down.

Been to B-Line? Share your experiences!