“So much great steak and food!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #800 of 2,033 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have never eaten so much great steak, ribs, chicken, meatloaf, side dishes and desserts for $10! This was an amazing amount of great food for the price! Will definitely go again when I visit or drive through Tuscon, AZ!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had such a wonderful time here. The food was delicious, the selection made me wish I had 4 stomachs, and our server was extremely personable.

1  Thank faithfulhearted
Reviewed March 29, 2013

DO NOT EAT HERE!!! Just returned from this place after finding a slowly dying fly in my daughter's salad! The waiter was nice enough but the manger was rude. He said "ma'am what do you want me to do about it, we have bug zappers on each end of the restaurant". Yuck, wonder if these bugs end up in people's food too (we were near the middle of the place). I thought I would treat the kids to something fun tonight but ended up leaving queasy & upset. Never again, there are many other places to eat in this city.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

For the money you can not lose. Breakfast Buffet: Adults $8.00, Children 0-3 Free, Seniors $7.50 Includes beverage Sat & Sun. Lunch M-F and drink not included: Adults $7.79, Children 4-8 $5.49 & 9-12 $6.49, Seniors $7.20, Early Bird 1-4pm $6.59 includes drink. Dinner: Adults $10.29 & Seniors $9.79. To go container per lb $4.69.

Right now they are offering Prime Rib and Shrimp from Fri-Sun $12.99 starting this weekend march 15th and for the next 3 weekends afterwards, buffet is included. I love this place because, you can get just about anything here including steak, shrimp, pastas, salads of all kinds including macaroni and potato, pizza, fried chicken, broiled chicken, chicken casseroles/dishes, meatloaf, pork chops, ribs, desserts galore and so much more to list! It gets a little crowded so I would suggest going early. The breakfast too is amazing from french toast to crepes, sausage, turkey sausage, bacon, ham, eggs of every kind, omelette station, etc and all the sides in the world...; ) Anyways, I have family coming into town this weekend and we are going! Try it you won't be sorry and it doesn't matter which location either. There is Midvale Park (6385 S. Midvale Tucson, 85746) or 22nd Street (4380 E 22 Tucson, 85711).

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We've been going to these restaurants since they opened and have had many family dinners at one.
There is a huge variety and a lot to please most people.
Baked goods are outstanding!
Lately, though I've noticed that at the one on 22nd some of the food is not up to par and the wait staff has not been very friendly. Two visits like that and I've started to wonder if I want to go back to that one.
Give it a try and find out for yourself!