“Good Donuts!”

Le Cave's Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #11 of 32 Bakeries in Tucson
“Good Donuts!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I read the reviews about the best donuts in the USA... I wouldn't rate them quite that high but they are good and different, light, with a slightly different taste than your typical glazed donut. Definitely worth a try!

Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is landmark in Tucson!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My mother came to this shop as a child in the forties. I'm a fifth generation Arizonan. This is a Tucson treasure. It's been a treasure hidden by the natives. We thought non-natives preferred Dunkin' Donuts. What did we know? Back to the story. If you went to mass at Santa Cruz church on Sunday morning and if your parents took you to LeCave's which is directly across the street for a donut it was worth getting up early. I'm sure I'm not the first child or the last child to have gone to mass for the donuts. God would understand.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Monica M
“Best Donuts In Tucson”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Le Cave makes the best donuts in Tucson. Located in South Tucson try to get to Le Cave early to get your donuts before they sell out.

Visited August 2013
“Vegan Doughnut Delight!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I thought I'd have to make my own vegan doughnuts, which means I cannot remember the last time I ate one, until today. le Cave's Vegetable based bakery specializes in all kinds of baking, and they make killer glazed doughnuts using no animal products. This and Eegee's is almost enough to make me want to stay in Tucson permanently!

• Visited August 2013
Oxford, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yay! Sugar!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

They have really good doughnuts that come in a variety of flavors. Get there an hour before they close so you can park right beside the bakery. I thought the empanadas were a bust, but that's probably because I'm an American on my way to diabetes and I need more sugar than you can shake a stick at.

• Visited July 2013