“Good food and nice scenery...”

Teresa's Mosaic Cafe
Ranked #89 of 1,976 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food and nice scenery...”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The restaurant has alot of charm with the tables who are done by mosaic artists and the windows look out at part of the city. The mexican food is wonderful and you cannot top the handmade tortillas that are made on site. Enjoy!

Vail, AZ
“Not too hot, will not return.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Very disappointing meal and drinks! Margaritas were so blah we didn't even finish them. I had Carnitas that was flavorless and seemed to be just a sliced piece of pork. Guacamole was 50% chopped tomatoes! I'm a Gringo and could have done much better myself at home! So I think I will stay home next time and forget about this place!

Ulysses, Kansas
“Locals, please tell us about these places!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were staying at the Starr Pass Marriott and asked one of the valet guys where to eat andhe referred us here....WOW it was a home run! I had the carnitas and wife had vegetarian burrito enchilata style and both were to die for. Service was great and pricing was more thanfair. Will go back when we get back to Tucson.

Lenox, Massachusetts
“Nice ambience, good food!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We eat here frequently when we are in Tucson. A nicely decorated modern Mexican restaurant that is clean and well organized and the food, good but not inspired!

A superior choice of Margareta's as the bar.

• Visited February 2012
“Good value, good food on the west side”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Portions were generous and tasty. My husband had a shrimp dish, and I had a cheese enchilada/chili relleno combo. We especially enjoyed the calabacitas (squash based vegetable side dish) that came with my husband's meal. We had leftovers to bring home to enjoy the next day. The space is open and cheerfully decorated. It was very busy when we were there and service was somewhat slow.

Visited January 2013