“Greek salad and more”

Ranked #109 of 1,977 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“Greek salad and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

a friend and I went there for lunch on
a whim as we were in the neighborhood for another errand...
the atmosphere is very basic, however the service and food both
outstanding....will definitely return

Los Angeles, California
“Can you spare me a skewer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Having left Tehrangeles for Tucson, I am spoiled when it comes to good kebabs. I was underwhelmed by this place. Service was slow. Took a LONG time to get my skewers. I ordered a chicken and a beef to share. When the food finally arrived there was not enough to share. The kebabs were just ok so I did not feel I got a good value.

Visited July 2013
Benson, Arizona
“A Taste of the Middle East”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love Shish Kebob House, I only wish I could afford to eat their more often, it's pricey but excellent food, fresh and tasty. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, waiters attentive, since I can't go often I usually order the same thing, my favorite, a Jordanian dish chicken oozie with the salad, it's filling and oh so good! You can get it with lamb or beef, but I love the chicken, the spices are heavenly. Comes with a piece of pita bread. I have tried other dishes and loved them. Can't wait to go back....

• Visited June 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Never received food. Poor customer service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We waited for about 1.25 hour for our food and saw many people who came after us finish there entire meal and leave. They were not very friendly and when we told them we were leaving they didn't seem to care. We didn't have a large group and did not order anything that required an extreme amount of time.

• Visited June 2013
Tucson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time and will definitely go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The atmosphere was relaxed and cool, necessary for a 104 degree day. The service was amazing..two different waiters were very helpful with menu items, drinks, and spacing of the items ordered. All the dishes were perfect quality, with color, smell, and taste all excellent. The plateware was perfect quality; as if new out of the box. The lamb was cooked perfect, and the beef/lamb kebabs were spiced wonderfully, with each bite causing moans of joy. One main dish, priced around $15-20, could definitely feed two people; the two dishes we ordered fed us there, back at the hotel, and the next day. The tab was under $50, which is a deal considering the quality and amount of the food. Pls go and support this restaurant.

Visited June 2013