“100 Miles to a Great Meal”

Shish Kebab House Of Tucson
Ranked #142 of 2,011 Restaurants in Tucson
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and myself live in Bisbee, Arizona. Any time we have a chance to travel to Tucson, Az. we will go to the Shisk Kebab for lunch or dinner. The resturant is small and very friendly. The Service is quick and the food is excellant. We normally order the same thing because it is so good. The Meal we have is a large greek salad and hummus with lamb. The flat bread is warm and is so necessary with this meal.
We have tried other meals and give all the food the best rating possible.
Go and Enjopy
Roy

There are newer reviews for Shish Kebab House Of Tucson

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I actually liked the ambience and the service better than the food! The place has an authentic feel and the staff were all very friendly. My food was very good, but not the best. I would recommend this place for a cozy, fun Middle Eastern dinner.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love the Lebanese, Jordanian and other Middle Eastern dishes served at Shish Kebab House in Tucson.This is my favorite Middle Eastern restaurant in Tucson.

5  Thank B L
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you like kebabs, this is a fine choice. We ordered the lamb shish kebabs and they were delicious! The marinade and tenderness or the cooked meat was perfect. The hummus and pita were superb. Just don't expect much from the atmosphere/decor -- it was fairly rundown.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was amazing, staff attentive and helpful, smells intoxicating, and very clean and tidy. The menu was extensive with something for everyone and every price range. The atmosphere was lovely also. Will definitely be back soon!