“Fantastic Food. My favorite place to eat lunch or dinner.”

Shish Kebab House Of Tucson
Ranked #121 of 2,023 Restaurants in Tucson
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food is so wonderful that I had them cater my wedding in 2009. I start with an appetizer of grape leaves and then an entree of chicken Shwarma and hummus. Best food in Tucson, AZ.

1  Thank Pearl11Safford

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

A nice cosy place for good Arabic food. Good, friendly service and conveniently located with plenty of parking.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Take Out Review

Lamb Shawarma
Grape Leaves
Hummus
Motabal

oh my. I cannot believe I have missed this place.
Lamb was excellent.
Motabal could not have been better.
Hummus is smooth.
Grape leaves rolled nicely.

I will be back!

1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We met some locals, who advised us to dine at the Shish Kebab House in Tucson, and we are so glad we took their advice. The food was worth the long wait (on a crowded Friday night!). While we waited on our lamb plates, eggplant dip, hummus, and other yummy dishes, we were entertained by a belly dancer who even balanced a sword on top of her head as she gyrated around the place. The prices were right, and the atmosphere was family friendly and casual. We loved out dinner and will return ! Highly recommend.

1  Thank drdmromeo
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Love the lamb shank dish on couscous served on weekends. Also usually belly dance on weekends. Fun. Servers are friendly too.