“Downtown lunch”

REILLY Craft Pizza & Drink
Reserve with OpenTable
REILLY Craft Pizza & Drink is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,124 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: REILLY offers reasonably priced modern Italian food in a casual urban setting. Our menu features artisan hand-made pizzas, as well as craft drinks. We also offer fresh baked sandwiches for lunch and fresh hand-made pastas for dinner.
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Great brick fired pizza. Just enough for one person. Came with a small salad. I crave olives so got the appetizer bowl of those.
Popular for downtown workers during lunch hour.
I have been here numerous times for lunch and dinner, or just a cocktail. I am never disappointed.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The chewy, crispy-on-the-outside-only, well-oiled crust and tasty chunky tomato sauce makes this vegan pizza a lot better than "something you settle for" as a vegan. Exceeded my expectations dramatically.

Outstanding food, craft beer, wine selection, and even cider makes this place worth a visit. Cool brick decor and friendly service. Got no complaints and will be back!

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Our intended destination was closed for remodeling when we arrived, and it was raining, so we walked across the street to the only obvious dining option within sight. The unassuming sandwich sign on the sidewalk belies the impressiveness of the interior. It’s located in a small historic building located in the heart of old downtown Tucson. The décor is mix of modern and historic adaptive reuse of the original building’s architectural details, in particular the exposed red brick walls and high ceilings. The soft lighting is via large cutout windows and hanging pendant lamps and chandeliers. It has ambiance in spades.

We sat in the bar, which was quieter at lunch than the very-busy dining area, and ordered an old-fashioned and a cappelletti spritz, which was suggested as a refreshing alternative to an Aperol spritz; the recommendation was spot on, as the weather was monsoonal muggy. The drinks were competently made and served by a bartender of extravagantly eccentric appearance, who was possibly the most friendly, competent, helpful, insightful bartender I’ve ever met.

The menu can be best described as tapas-inspired pizzeria, but I don’t think that description does the menu justice. The sophistication of the décor, service, presentation, and food composition are more high-end bistro than the pizza/sandwich place this place bills itself as. We had the charcuterie plate and speck and egg pizzetta. Both dishes were delicious, creatively composed without being precious or contrived. We had several glasses of wine with our food: The wine options are eclectic and reasonably priced, as is the craft beer selection.

Discovering this place was serendipitous, and I understand it has a beer garden and basement area that remain unexplored by us. We didn’t need an excuse to return, but now we have one.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Slow service, small portions and over prize. Tables are too close for my comfort. Food was good but I will not recommend the place nor will I go back

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Went there in the evening for a family get-together because we read that the pizzas were so good. Indeed, they were good even though, not outstanding. (Strange toppings, like potatoes on one, speck on another.) Our gripe was with the size. Very small, very thin crust and the toppings not overly generous either. For what they charged, $ 16 to 18, we expected to get full.
One person had a kale salad for $ 11, that was not so great either, just kale, tiny round pasta and a bit of goat cheese on top. Very unimaginative compared to most other kale salads she had ever ordered.
Nice variety of beer, no gripe there.