“My favorite pizza”

Ranked #52 of 2,014 Restaurants in Tucson
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellant pizza and italian food. Fast service, Casual restaurant, Pre pay and sit where you want. Friendly servers make sure you have drink refills and anything you might need. Love this place!

There are newer reviews for Sauce Pizza & Wine

Reviewed February 20, 2013

For being named "Sauce" they don't give you much of it. A few years ago they were much better but the last few times we went the pizzas were pretty scarce with toppings and it's run like a fast food place.

1  Thank asolsen
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Sauce isn't a spaghetti joint, which is what I expected when I went the first time. It's a small and interesting menu, order at the counter and find a seat on the patio if it's nice weather. The wine server is happy to offer a taste, go for it!

1  Thank Howdydoothere
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is ok fine. The summer special get two out for under $30.00 with Pizza and salad and a glass of wine. A local chain and it shows.

3  Thank AZtarheelTucson
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Every time I've gone to Sauce (different locations) I've enjoyed the food The pizza's are very good, as well as the salads. I have had the soup & grilled cheese and really enjoyed those as well. This is a casual place where you place your order and take a seat. The staff has always been nice. My only complaints are it is a bit noisy, so weather permitting I eat outside, and the restroom is a single, so there is a good chance you have to wait outside the door a while in a line. Grab it while you can.
I have not eaten at every pizza place in town, but of the ones I have, this is my favorite. I like the pizza with italian sausage & carmalized onions. However, if you like deep dish pizzas this may not be the place for you.

1  Thank lfaz4