“OK I would like it however I get sick every time I eat there.”
Review of Magpies Gourmet Pizza - CLOSED

Magpies Gourmet Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Voted Best Pizza in Tucson 20 Years in a Row. Locally owned and operated in Tucson since 1989. Everything is made fresh to order from the finest highest quality ingredients. Serve fantastic pizza, salads, calzones, desserts, sandwiches. We serve over 40 topping, dough choices include, wheat, regular, sour dough, and herb & cheese. Our special signature sauce is made from the finest Stanislause stewed tomatoes, fresh garlic and fresh herbs. We use only real highest grade Mozzarella, grated fresh everyday. Dough is made with real yeast and extra virgin olive oil.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“OK I would like it however I get sick every time I eat there.”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

OK I would like it however I get sick every time I eat there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Tucson, AZ
“I think their pizza was...”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I think their pizza was good.