“Excellent Deep Dish Pizza! ”

Rocco's Little Chicago
Ranked #144 of 2,021 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about Rocco's- their deep dish pizza was great. A 12" is large enough to satisfy 3-4 people. The service was good and the peice reasonable.
I admit, I felt like I was 10 again chowing down at my local Pizza Hut-not that the quality was similar, I just felt a calm sense of excitement and anticipation for my meal. Its some good pizza.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

great pizza, hot wings, great salad ....nostalgic beer brands like schaffer beer. could use a needed up date in decor. Good fast casual meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Roccos Little Chicago is a real taste of the WIndy City in the Southwest. Excellent Chicago style deep dish pizza. The chicken wings are the best in Tucson and have been voted such many times in the Tucson Weekly. Weekly Wednesday wing nights with discounted wings. The homemade chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies are to die for. Relaxing outdoor patio, quaint inside seating and a beer bar are available. Inexpensive lunch specials available Owner and waitstaff are every friendly. All and all a great local Tucson restaurant to visit on any trip to the Old Puelbo!

1  Thank naturesmassage
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is very good for the pizza and wings. I just recommend the pizza, and don't order to go, eat it there and see if you like it. They will perfect it for you and make sure you are satisfied. The location is very good to park and get in and out of.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I admit I visited Rocco's because of their stance on recent political idiocy in AZ. I was impressed with their service and their food. The place was packed and somewhat chaotic and their staff handled the pandemonium with aplomb. John had a slice which was the size of a small personal pizza any where else and I had the wings and salad. It was yummy! We will be back!