2,505 results
All reviews lazy river signature grill tequila toast golf course catalina bbq morning ritual star pass self parking hiking trails city lights every evening main pool beautiful property fitness center happy hour primo salud
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2017

This hotel is large, but it's not overwhelming. The board rooms we used were full of light, and there were balconies off of them for breaks. The staff was very kind and accommodating for dietary needs. The rooms have comfy beds, soft but crisp linens, and the bathrooms are spacious. While I came for business, I want to come back and enjoy R&R another time.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2017

My three brothers and I booked two nights at the resort. Got to our room after a day of golf and wanted to watch some video from our phone. There is not a connector to do that with the older televisions. We contacted the engineering staff, they came up to our room and said it could not be done, but that they would buy us a SMART Television the next day so we could do that. When we got back from a long day of travel and golf, there was not a new television. I contacted engineering again and they said that the person who told us a new TV would be purchased did not have the authorization. They would give us Free Parking and two free movies --they did and we stayed an extra day at a discounted rate. Additionally, I told a person who asked how our stay was going about the TV situation and he gave us a gift card for the Buffet Breakfast. When we went to check out, the bill still had the movie charges on it. They fixed the bill and were nice about the mix up. Overall, fantastic service but SMART Televisions a must for a 5 star resort.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Russell B
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

The property is gorgeous and the staff so friendly and accommodating. The restaurants have delicious food with many great selections. The only downside are all of the extra fees. Parking is one of those fees but the garage is far away. As a result you have to pay extra to valet park. It's like paying twice.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank dogmom19
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have regular monthly massages and have traveled around the world and I can honestly say that my deep tissue massage with Maia at the JW Spa was one of the best massages I've ever had. Her 17 years of experience, coupled with her kind professionalism left me feeling relaxed yet invigorated. Worth every penny!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank elizbsplaine
Reviewed January 20, 2017

This hotel has earned our loyalty the entire production goes above and beyond to serve it's patrons with dignity and respect. From the moment you step on this property, you are taken care of. Anxious to stay here again. Setting a high bar for other resorts.

Room tip: all seem fabulous
  • Trip type: Traveled on business