It started off great. While visiting my grandparents in Tucson, Arizona, my daughters asked to stay at the Marriott Resort so that they could enjoy the pool and the lay river they had available to their guests. The place is amazing with regards to the amenities it offered. I wanted to take advantage of the golf course but never had the time to do so. My daughters really enjoyed themselves at the pool and the lazy river and we were pleasantly surprised to see an animal show for the kids to see and ask questions about. They had some owls, a hawk and a couple of snakes for the guests to see. The resort's location is also amazing and at night, the place looks incredible.
At night they had a live band playing some soft and easy going music which we enjoyed outside. It was very nice. Unfortunately, things went south when we went to our room for the night. There were bugs everywhere. They were on the floor, the bed and the ceiling. Having two little girls, you can imagine their reaction. We cleared the room by eliminating the bugs and called it a night. All in all, the place is amazing although the service we experienced could have been much better. I have stayed in resorts where the service is amazing and I was hoping for the same here but was not as impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa blends seamlessly into its tranquil yet animated mountaintop setting, as natural as the surrounding desert itself. Our resort in Tucson merges surpassing luxury and personal service with ample family-friendly recreation, an incredible array of dining options, three nine-hole desert golf courses, entertaining traditions, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and patio, plus supreme indulgences such as our Hashani Spa. Complementing the natural surroundings, our fabulous array of multi-level swimming pools, waterslides, lazy rivers, and dancing fountains are fun for all ages. With spectacular views, exciting activities for the entire family, and a landscape laced with nature trails throughout for hiking and biking, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime. Immerse yourself in our AAA Four-Diamond resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott