It is hard to image a more enjoyable property at which to stay. Rooms are nice enough and quiet. The shower head can accommodate a six-foot tall person (although the toilet is made for someone under 5'6") and has plenty of water pressure. Beds are comfortable. I found the value to be better here than cheaper properties. I.E. We stayed at a Springhill Suites the next night and got no sleep due to noise and had a terrible experience. The extra $100 to stay here is worth it.
The Signature Grill is OK. We only ate breakfast there. I preferred the eggs/tamales off the menu over the buffet. Pretty pricey for breakfast. Not really worth the cost.
The best part of our stay was the evening on the patio. Food at Salud is very good. The free tequila toasts in the evening was a nice touch. Also, the guitar players were great and the music was not too loud as to affect our conversation or enjoyment. Crystal at Salud was great and her service is second-to-none!
A bonus was the trail across the street. Great saguaro's plus deer and javalina's.
We liked the property so much we stayed there on our return trip and are now planning to return as our destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa blends seamlessly into its tranquil yet animated mountaintop setting, as natural as the surrounding desert itself. Our resort in Tucson, Arizona merges surpassing luxury and personal service with ample family-friendly recreation, an incredible array of dining options, three nine-hole desert golf courses, entertaining traditions, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and patio, plus supreme indulgences such as our Hashani Spa. Complementing the natural surroundings, our fabulous array of multi-level swimming pools, waterslides, lazy rivers, and dancing fountains are fun for all ages. With spectacular views, exciting activities for the entire family, and a landscape laced with nature trails throughout for hiking and biking, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime. Immerse yourself in our AAA Four-Diamond resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott