“Great Food and Views!”

GRINGO grill + cantina
Ranked #87 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Providing the finest Tucson Cuisine. Using fresh, local ingredients at an unsurpassed value, in a fun casual atmosphere. Many believe our patio to have the greatest views in Tucson.
Orange, California
“Great Food and Views!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a chance to stay at the La Posada Hotel in Tucson this past week and enjoy dinner in their restaurant, the Gringo Grill. This restaurant overlooks a beautifully manicured garden and pool area and beyond that is a golf course and in the distance a small mountain range. The sunset from their outdoor patio was spectacular. Making it even better were the specialty beverages made from fresh squeeze juices and muddled herbs. My party shared a selection of appetizers that were out of this world good, with my favorite being the freshly made guacamole. For dinner we enjoyed the Rib Eye Steak with a selection of barbecue sauces, ranging from tangy to very spicy. We also had the braised short ribs, the Sonoran Burger and the grilled pork chop. All were juicy and delicious.

Our waitress was very informative of the menu and very attentive to our needs.

I highly recommend you give this place a try. I know every time I come to Tucson I will have at least one meal here.

• Visited October 2013